P.E.O. PROJECT STATISTICS
Issued April 2021
Our local chapters and members have shown dedication, hard work and financial contributions for our projects and recipients. By working together the following results have been achieved:
- P.E.O. has given over $383 million in financial assistance to more than 116,000 recipients of the ELF, IPS, PCE, PSA and
- P.E.O. Educational Loan Fund loans are $229.5 million since 1907.
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarships are $43.5 million since 1949.
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education grants are $65.1 million since 1973.
- P.E.O. Scholar Awards are $30.1 million since 1991.
- P.E.O. STAR Scholarships are $14.9 million since 2009.
In addition, P.E.O. has owned and supported Cottey College since 1927. Cottey is an independent, baccalaureate-granting liberal arts and sciences institution that develops leadership qualities and a global perspective within its students throughout the entirety of their academic and co-curricular experience. Cottey College and P.E.O., together, are Creators of Incredible Futures!