COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY: Feedback is a very important part of the success of this website. Every member is encouraged to submit comments, suggestions or criticisms about the Connecticut website.
We want to make the site easily accessible to every P.E.O. If you have difficulty finding what you need or accessing any part of the website, we want to know about it. Your opinions and experience are invaluable to making sure this site is the best it can be.
Do you have questions about P.E.O or any of our projects? Then please CONTACT US (to leave a private message) -we'll be happy to answer your questions or use the CT PEO Journal page (a public forum) to leave your comments.
One question that has been asked numerous times is how to make a donation to a PEO project. There are several options.
- To make a non-restricted donation to a PEO project (Cottey College, Educational Loan Fund, Scholar Award, STAR Scholarship, Program for Continuing Education, International Peace Scholarship,) please visit our peointernational.org website and click on GIVING OPPORTUNITIES at the top of the page. A short description of each project along with the on-line donation form is available on this page.
- If you wish to make a contribution to a specific Connecticut Chapter Scholarship Fund, Make a check out to the specific fund and send to the chapter president. She will then forward the
donation to the appropriate fund. Use the CONTACT US form below to request the name and address of the current president.
- Chapter AB - Connecticut Scholarship Fund
- Chapter D - Connecticut P.E.O. Scholarship Fund is for West Hartford, CT public high school women.
- Chapter V - Virginia Reichelt Cottey College Scholarship is for a Connecticut high school graduate who plans to attend Cottey College.
- Chapter H - P.E.O. Chapter H Scholarship fund which is a non-renewable need based grant awarded to a graduating high school senior woman.
- Chapter C - Continuing Education Memorial Fund. Priority is given to applicants who are Continuing Education students and those with dependents.
- Karen B. Smith PCE Scholarship Fund
Just fill out the form with your question or comment
Comments left here will remain private. They will not be posted on the website.